Department of Kaumarbhritya Tantra
Kaumarbhritya is one of the Most Important Branch of Ayurveda dealing with the care of the child from the Conception to till the Maturity It is one of the Eight Branches (Astang) of Ayurveda.
It focuses on all aspects of nursing and healthy upbringing of newborns, infants and children by holistic approach for better progeny and society.
- From the very beginning Ayurveda has made a class differentiation between Adults & children. Our Acharyas have mentioned in ancient texts about child care and diseases related to them and given due importance to each and every aspect of their lives.
- To promote the preventive measures like suvarnaprashan for improvement of child immunity and prevent malnutrition.
- Building all rounded specialists of Ayurveda by integrating education, research and innovation in the field like kaumarbhritya.
- To establish holistic child health care for the society.
- To promote all aspects of nursing, healthy upbringing of new borns, infants,children.