Welcome to Rachana Sharir Dept
Department of Rachana Sharir stands as one of the important pillar of basic principles of Ayurved. It deals with the study of Structure of the Human Body and topics like embryology, histology, Anthropometry, Genetics, marma sharir etc as per Ayurved and Modern science.
- Team of skilled and dedicated staff.
- Spacious and fully equipped dissection hall for cadaver dissection, specimen preparation and surface anatomy.
- Ample supply of cadavers for students.
- Availability of cadaver cutting machine for preparing sectional Anatomy specimens.
- Well maintained Museum containing abundant specimens, Models, Charts for study reference.
- Spacious tutorial Room for practical classes with provision of OHP and LCD facility.
- To give knowledge about External and internal Structures of human body by the theoretical & practical classes.
- Practical classes include – i) Bone study by skeleton, ii) Organ study in the museum.
- Dissection of human body is done regularly in Department for the comprehensive knowledge of human body.
- Teach samhita based sharir from practical point of view.
- Imparting knowledge of Anatomy using maximum aids and tools thereby making it easy and interesting for students.
- Initiate further research in Rachana shareer through various Research projects.
- Develop newer techniques for specimen and model preparation, cadaver preservation and museum development.